“I am committed to transform student’s weaknesses into strengths for the graduate may stand out in the market place effortlessly, and make more money fast.” (Ms. Karine Fougoux, Director)
The mission of Victory Career College is to offer training in the Massage and Cosmetic Arts & Sciences and to prepare our students to pass licensing examinations and to secure careers in the marketplace.
About us and our EDUCATIONAL GOALS: In order to fulfill our mission, the College has established following goals:
Victory Career College will provide high quality instruction using Hitachi Smart Board that encourage students to participate in dynamic, interactive and stimulating classroom environment;
The College will continually update instructional texts, materials and methodologies, and will evaluate new technologies;
The College will provide students with an environment conducive to the development of the essential skills needed for success in school, work and life. Particular emphasis is placed on critical analysis, decision-making skills, self-improvement skills to maintain relevance to real world situations;
The College will solicit student feedback regarding program and instructor effectiveness;
Students are taught in high energy fun learning environment. We use smart board technology for our presentation. Our equipment in each school is updated regularly. Under these conditions, students acquire hands-on experience and acquire the knowledge and techniques needed to successfully complete their program of study. Students are encouraged to utilize the resource library, which can supplement their learning experience. Our school simulates spa &salon conditions to help our students “learn-by-doing”, with modern equipment and a variety of supplies that help enhance the student’s product knowledge. As in any profession, acquiring and retaining employment requires basic standards. Students will learn the importance of:
About us and our objective is to help the student become “salon and spa-ready” for an entry-level position of employment. About us :
1. We are self-confident learners. We set goals, monitor our progress, and strategically work to achieve our goals.
2. We value challenges and obstacles as opportunities to learn and grow.
3. We communicate. We share thoughts, questions, ideas, and solutions.
4. We collaborate. We work together to reach a goal – putting talent, expertise, and smarts to work.
5. We are critical thinkers. We look at problems in new ways, linking learning across subjects and disciplines.
6. We are creative. We show innovation and invention by trying new approaches to get things done.
7. We use technology as a tool to research, organize, evaluate, and communicate information.
8. We are mindfully aware. We are aware of our thoughts and actions and their impact personally, locally, and globally.
9. We value empathy and optimism.
10. We express gratitude
That was our About Us page, we hope you enjoyed it and like nature we are forever changing and improving!