There’s never been a better time to join the growing cosmetology field.
- Finish cosmetology school and get your career started!
- Lower education cost vs. traditional 4-year schools. ASK US about current vouchers & financial aid available!
- High demand for cosmetology jobs – Major salons & more are hiring near you!
- Cosmetology is a growing field – 8% job growth expected between 2018-2028
- Varied career opportunities in hair, skin, nails, makeup & more
The acceptance of Cosmetology by mainstream organizations and society at large has created a multitude of opportunities for cosmetologists with employment for renting booth to commission, from self employed to employee status. Opportunities are available and growing for those individuals who complete formal training programs and pass a professionally recognized examination.
Graduates of Victory Career College’s Cosmetology program can choose to work as a cosmetologist in a variety of locations, including (but not limited to):
- Beauty and Hair Salons/Movie Studios/Photographer Studio
- Cruise Ships
- Health Clubs and Fitness Centers
- Hospitals and Medical Centers
- Spas and Resorts
Schedule of Tuition Charges & Fees: ASK us if we have a current promotional voucher!!
Application : $ 100.00
Supplies: $2,582.75 (Chromebook, Access Code, Cosmetology Kits, Tax, ID)
Total Charges: $18,730.25
*To enroll in this program, you must have access to home WIFI.
Timing: 30 weeks or 50 weeks
Day part time 20 hours/week
Class 10 am -12 pm & Lunch 12 -1 pm & Class 1 pm- 4 pm
Evening part time 20 hours/week
5 pm to 10 pm Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/ Thursday
Cengage Code/Book we use:
Milady Standard Cosmetology 13th ed– 2016 – ISBN: 9781439059302-6
SOC Code – 39-5012.00
SOC Code – 39-5012.00 For information regarding estheticians’ occupations visit The Department of Labor’s O*NET at
(Click the above link for pre-requisites for employment and factors